Happy New Year to You All!!!
Welcome to Spring Semester 2012. We look forward to having you all on board. The USDOT Women and Girls Internship Program continues during the Spring Semester and would like to have as many of you on board as possible.
Welcome to Fall Semester 2011. We are glad you are back to school and ready to tackle another year. We have started recruiting for the Fall Semester. We welcome new applicants as well as previous interns. We are excited about this internship opportunity and look forward to working with you all.
I have listed the program requirements below. Please contact us if you have any questions. The following dates are important for students who want to participate in the internship program during the Fall semester.
Applicants will be selected based on a four-part process:
- GPA – 2.8 or higher to qualify (transcript to be included as part of application packet)
- Letter of interest from the student
- 3rd Party Evaluation (on the application, to be completed by a professor)
- Where possible interns successfully completing the program will receive academic credit.
- If academic credit is not available, a stipend of $1,000 will be offered on a needs-only basis.
- Interns are expected to work a minimum of 5 hours per week
At the end of the internship experience, students are required to complete an essay documenting their experience. Here are some of the Guidelines:
Read Full Post | Make a Comment ( None so far )